CRPF Recruitment 2022 Constable Posts, Notification, Apply online can be checked from the official website of the department. 400 Constable/GD job openings have been announced by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in Chhattisgarh (Bijapur, Dantewada, Sukma). To serve their existing employment gap, the CRPF is now taking application forms from the class of 2008 students.
CRPF Recruitment 2022
From October 10 through October 22, interested and qualified individuals may submit an offline postal application for the position. Students must complete the CRPF offline application form 2022 and send it to the institution’s location. The most recent CRPF Recruitment 2022 position details, age restriction, remuneration, online application form, and a direct link to apply are all covered in depth in this post.
The Central Reserve Police Force will lead the recruitment for the constable position. Students who fulfill the conditions can apply for the post. The chosen individual will get a competitive salary and several bonuses and benefits. It is an excellent chance for you if you wish to work in the civil service. There will be six steps to the selection procedure.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2022
CRPF Recruitment 2022 drives for the GD Constable position are being conducted by the Ministry of Officer Affairs, Inspector General of Police Office, Chattishgarh Sector, and Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) from October 10 to October 22, 2022.
400 students will get employed by the Chhattisgarh Police to work in the state’s several districts, including Bijapur, Dantewada, and Sukma. Students with an 8th-grade diploma who are between the ages of 18 and 28 may apply for the Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2022.
CRPF Vacancy 2022 – Important Dates
Students must be aware of the following dates:
- Beginning date for online application submission is September 24, 2022.
- The last date to submit an online application is October 3, 2022.
- 10 October 2022 is the start date for the rally.
- Last day of the rally: October 22, 2022.
CRPF Constable Salary
- Salary for the GD Constable Post: Rs. 21700-69100/-
- Additionally, the position would include dearness allowances and other compensation as needed for CRPF troops.
- Students must take reference to the official notification for more payment information.
CRPF Constable Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have completed the eighth grade, or the equivalent, from a reputed board, university, or institution.
- students must complete at least their eighth grade in a school approved by the federal or state governments.
- The Gondi/ Halbi language must be spoken and written by the students.
- The CRPF would then advise/assist them in obtaining a Matriculation or comparable education.
- Only after getting the required educational qualification of a 10th pass (Matric) or equivalent would these recruits be confirmed in service.
- Refer to the official notification for further information about the educational requirements.
- Age requirements for students should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and PH Relaxation for students by government regulations.
How to Apply for CRPF Recruitment Online?
Only offline applications are accepted. You can fill out your application form through the official website linked below. Students must mail the necessary documentation to the postal address shown below with their application form.
You can fill out CRPF Recruitment 2022 application form through the official website linked below.
- A certificate of education (8th Class or above)
- Proof of Date of Birth Documents (Aadhar Card and Educational Certificate)
- ST Certificate in the format required.
- A permanent residence permit or a domicile certificate
- Aadhar Card No.
Still, have any queries about the CRPF Recruitment? Drop it in the comment section below, and our team will reply as soon as possible. Students must refer to the official website for the most recent information:
What is the CRPF recruitment 2022 website?
As of January 8, 2022, students must be between 18 and 28 (consisting of 5-year relaxation for ST students).
What is the selection procedure for CRP Recruitment?
Passed PST or PET passed students will get invited to a written test on the appointed day and location. The written test will include two papers.
What is the deadline for CRPF Recruitment applications?
The deadline for offline applications is October 22.
How many positions for CRPF Recruitment are there?
The CRPF has advertised 400 open positions for the GD Constable Recruitment 2022.