DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment: DRDO CEPTAM has started the process of online application to fill over 1000 vacancies. This recruitment program application has been started on 7 November 2022. For more related information about DRDO CEPTAM keep reading the article.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Center for Personnel Talent Management (DRDO-CEPTAM) has already started accepting online application forms for the recruitment program. The process for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment has been started on 7 November 2022. Candidates who are interested can fill out the online application form from the official website of DRDO CEPTAM. At the end of the article, we have also provided you with a direct link to the official website.
The recruitment program department is providing over 1000 vacancies under Admin & Allied (A&A) cadre. So all interested candidates are requested to fill out the online application form soon because the last date for the online application is 7 December 2022 and the fee for the online registration will be 100 rs for all the candidates. Before filling out the online application form candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria.
Apply Online DRDO CEPTAM
Candidates who are interested in the recruitment program generated by the DRDO-CEPTAM now can apply online as the online application process has been started on 7 November 2022. In case you are facing a problem while applying online then do not worry we will tell you step by step process. The steps are as follows.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of DRDO.
- Now on the homepage of the website find and click on the application form link available for DRDO CEPTAM.
- After that when you click on the link a new page will appear, which is an application form.
- Now on the application form fill in all the required details as required such as name, date of birth etc and also you have to attach the documents which are required.
- After filling in all the details submit it.
- Now you have to pay the online application form fee.
- After paying the fee application form will appear on the screen.
- Now download your application form and take a printout of it.
1000 Posts Notification
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Center for Personnel Talent Management (DRDO-CEPTAM) conducts an exam every year for the recruitment program, this year also they release the notification for over 1000 vacancies they are providing. The department has already started the process for an online application form on 7 November. The post included under the 1000 vacancies are:
- Junior Translation Officer (JTO)
- Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing)
- Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)
- Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)
- Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)
- Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing), Security Assistant ‘A’
- Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ and Fireman
If you are interested in any of these vacancies you can fill out the online application form but check before the eligibility criteria. For more information about Defence Research and Development Organisation, Center for Personnel Talent Management (DRDO-CEPTAM) you can visit the DRDO official website. We have also provided you with the link to the official website.
|Name of the exam||Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) of DRDO|
|Name of the department||Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) of DRDO|
|Name of the post||Recruitment of MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff), Technician ‘A’, and ‘A&A’ posts|
|Level of exam||National|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Number of vacancies||1000|
|Online application start date||7 November 2022|
The above following table is an overview of the Defence Research and Development Organisation, Center for Personnel Talent Management (DRDO-CEPTAM) recruitment program in which they are providing 1000 vacancies for different posts. you can also visit the official website.
Click Here to visit the official website.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the article. For more such information related to exams, results, merit lists and govt. related exams, and schemes you can read on our website. If you like the article or have any queries then comment in the given box.