EY Off Campus Recruitment 2022-2023 for Freshers, Experienced in India: Are you the one searching for EY IT Openings? If yes, then check out this complete article. The Recruitment Team of Ernst & Young Global Limited had announced the EY Recruitment 2023 Drive to select potential candidates. In addition to this, aspirants can also fetch the details like EY Eligibility Criteria, and other details of EY Jobs. And have a great start to your career.
EY Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive For Freshers
|EY Recruitment 2023 Drive – Important Links|
|To Check & Apply for EY Off Campus Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
EY Recruitment 2022 Analyst – Tech Consulting
|EY Recruitment 2022 Drive – Important Links|
|To Check & Apply for EY Recruitment 2022 for Analyst – Tech Consulting Job Openings||Click Here|
|EY Recruitment 2022 Drive – Important Links|
|To Check & Apply for EY Recruitment 2022 DPSF Sharepoint Developer Openings||Click Here|
EY Recruitment 2022 CCaSS Staff Openings
|Recruitment 2022 Drive – Important Links|
|To Check & Apply for EY Recruitment 2022 CCaSS Staff Openings||Click Here|
EY Recruitment 2022 at ey.com | Associate Analyst Job Openings in Gurgaon: Hence, the candidates who want to apply for this EY Associate Analyst Jobs can check this whole article. The EY Eligibility Criteria include 0 to 0.6 years of experience in a research/ analysis role and should possess MBA/ MCOM/ MA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a reputed institute as an educational qualification. For the sake of candidates, we arranged a direct link to apply for EY Jobs in Gurgaon.
EY Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name Of The Company||EY (Ernst & Young Global Limited)|
|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Required Qualification||Post Graduate|
Responsibilities | EY Associate Analyst Jobs
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ risk management rules and policies
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Analyze the research findings, draw inferences and conclusions in response to the research requirement
- Ensures completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of all tasks assigned
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by timely following up on requests from Onshore
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps the project managers/key stakeholders informed of status and activities
- Performs a self-review of the results prior to submitting them to the project managers
- Flags issues/potential challenges to the project managers at an appropriate time so that timely action can be initiated
- Completes all assigned projects/tasks in line with the standard operating procedures
EY Eligibility Criteria
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Highly motivated with the ability to perform well even when under pressure
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values.
- The role may require working post-shift hours
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities.
- Ability to work well in a team and foster teamwork among others
- Ability to work with a global mind-set
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set
- Intermediate level of knowledge in MS Office
- MBA/ MCOM/ MA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a reputed institute
- 0-0.6 years of experience in a research/ analysis role
- Candidates with exposure to handling international customer/ client interaction would be preferred.
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal, and communication (both verbal and written) skills in English
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation using PowerPoint or a similar program
- Must be well versed with financial instruments used for investment purposes like Shares, Mutual Funds, Insurance, etc.
- Well acquainted with terminologies like ISIN, CUSIPs, etc.
- Knowledge of the difference between risk advisory and risk management
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
How To Apply for EY Recruitment 2022?
Aspirants who want to be a part of EY Recruitment 2022 Drive, should meet the EY Eligibility Criteria and can follow the arranged steps.
- Initially, all the candidates should visit the official site @ ey.com.
- The Home Page appears on the screen.
- Move on to the “careers at EY” Page.
- There search for the EY Recruitment 2022 link of EY Associate Analyst Jobs or simply the candidates can hit the direct link arranged on this page.
- Open the link and fill in the required details, upload the required documents in prescribed formats and submit.
- Go through the required information clearly.
- Finally, if interested complete the EY Registration Process to apply for the EY IT Openings/ EY Jobs in Gurgaon.
|EY Recruitment 2022 – Important Links|
|To Apply for EY Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For more information on EY Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
Follow our web portal @ Freshers Now regularly and fetch all the latest information and updates on EY Recruitment 2022.